Last Updated on March 17, 2020
Easy sheet pan chicken breasts are tender and flavorful. They can be shredded or chopped for chicken salad or top a green salad. Definitely a meal prep go to.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breasts, bnls / sknls
- 1 ea lemon zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon roughly chopped (stems and leaves)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then place chicken on sheet pan.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until thermometer reads 165℉ when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- Let cool then shred chicken. Use for your favorite chicken salad recipe or use as a salad topper for a quick lunch or dinner.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.