Easy sheet pan chicken breasts are tender and flavorful. They can be shredded or chopped for chicken salad or top a green salad. Definitely a meal prep go to.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breasts, bnls / sknls
- 1 ea lemon zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon roughly chopped (stems and leaves)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then place chicken on sheet pan.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until thermometer reads 165℉ when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- Let cool then shred chicken. Use for your favorite chicken salad recipe or use as a salad topper for a quick lunch or dinner.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!