This recipe is simple, fast, and flavorful. Keep reading to discover how to get a perfectly zesty, amazingly juicy chicken dinner on the table in just 20 minutes.
Perfectly Juicy Lemon Pepper Chicken BreastsPrint Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 c chicken stock
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 ea lemon juiced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325℉.
- Pat chicken breasts dry and season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Preheat cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
- Add avocado oil to skillet and sear chicken on both sides, 2 minutes per side.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice, and butter to skillet and place in oven for 15 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken breast reads 165℉.
- Remove chicken from pan and place on cutting board to rest.
- While chicken is resting place skillet back on the burner on medium heat and reduce cooking liquid by half. Drizzle over chicken and enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!