A guilt-free noodle option that is suspiciously good. If you want to eat all the pasta you want without piling on the carbs, look no further than these “squoodles”. After all, sometimes those cold, raw zoodles just won’t cut it. So cook these up, make them spicy, and turn them into the perfect accompaniment for some lemon garlic London Broils.
Lemon Garlic Marinated Top Round London Broil with “Squoodles”Print Pin
- 4 ea ButcherBox Top Round London Broil
- 2 c butternut squash ‘noodles’
- 1 c cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp thyme chopped
- 2 Tbsp rosemary chopped
- ¼ c olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lemon juiced
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Coat the steaks thoroughly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Let steaks sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Preheat cast-iron skillet or grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Sear Top Round London Broils on all 6 sides, for 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to sheet pan and finish in oven. Roast for 5-8 minutes, or until thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 120°F. Let rest for at least 8 min before slicing.
- Preheat non-stick sauté pan to medium heat, and add olive oil. Once oil is hot, add garlic. When garlic begins to brown, add squash noodles and tomatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until noodles have softened.
- Add lemon juice, chili flakes, parsley and salt and pepper. Continue to sauté until mixed. Serve with sliced steak and enjoy!