Last Updated on March 17, 2021
This is a great lunch recipe to make the most out of leftover corned beef brisket. Or, just cook your corned beef on a Sunday and enjoy Reubens all week!
Leftover Corned Beef Reuben
- 4 slices Leftover BB Corned Beef Brisket thinly sliced
- 2 slices marble rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Russian dressing
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons sauerkraut
- Preheat sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add butter to pan and let it melt.
- Spread Russian dressing on bread and place in pan dressing side up.
- Place cheese on bread, then place sauerkraut on one side and corned beef on the other side.
- Once bread is toasted, close sandwich and toast for one more minute per side, pressing down gently. Enjoy!
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.