A deliciously easy low-carb option, this Keto pulled pork recipe will keep you in leftovers for days! We love Keto recipes here at the ButcherBox kitchen, and we love them even more when they involve a slow-cooker or Instant Pot, because that means minimal prep time and zero active cook time. Plus, this is a great way to use up that pork butt a.k.a. pork shoulder that’s been sitting in your freezer for weeks. It’s pretty Paleo-friendly too, especially if you keep tabs on what goes into your BBQ sauce. Have this for dinner with some simple slaw, and then make a pulled pork sandwich on keto bread for lunch the next day!
Keto BBQ Pulled PorkPrint Pin
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Pork Butt, bone-in / bnls
- 2 c Keto BBQ sauce
- 2 small onions roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic smashed
- Place all ingredients in slow-cooker or Instant Pot.
- If using slow-cooker, defrost pork butt prior to cooking, and cook on high setting for 8 hours or until pork is fall-apart tender. If using an Instant Pot, no need to defrost. Pressure cook on high for 1 hour.
- Shred pork, then cut crosswise with knife.
- Mix with all remaining juices. Enjoy!