Choose the slow-cooker or Instant Pot for this quick and easy 4-ingredient pork that comes together with minimal prep. Bonus: delicious, saucy leftover for days.
Keto BBQ Pulled PorkPrint Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 2 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Pork Butt, bone-in / bnls
- 2 c Keto BBQ sauce
- 2 small onions roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic smashed
- Place all ingredients in slow-cooker or Instant Pot.
- If using slow-cooker, defrost pork butt prior to cooking, and cook on high setting for 8 hours or until pork is fall-apart tender. If using an Instant Pot, no need to defrost. Pressure cook on high for 1 hour.
- Shred pork, then cut crosswise with knife.
- Mix with all remaining juices. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!