Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Give meatloaf an Italian twist with prosciutto, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. It’s quick to mix up and makes great leftovers.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 1½ c gluten-free seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 c whole milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ c basil pesto
- ½ onion small dice
- 1 c prosciutto diced
- ½ c parmesan cheese
- ½ c tomato sauce
- ½ c mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Form loaf shape on greased baking sheet.
- Brush with tomato sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until internal temperature is 155°F. Serve with a simple green salad. Leftovers make a great sandwich for lunch!