This roasted root vegetable medley is quick to make and adds some flavor and color to your Thanksgiving spread. Spend ten minutes cutting up the sweet potatoes, squash, parsnips, and turnips but only five minutes cooking in an Instant Pot or another pressure cooker.
This recipe is an incredible time-saver on one of the busiest cooking days of the year!
Instant Pot Roasted Root Vegetables
- 3 sweet potatoes rinsed and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 butternut squash peeled and cut into large chunks
- 4 parsnips peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 purple top turnips peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons BB All-Purpose Butter or olive oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pistachio pieces
- ⅔ cup vegetable or chicken stock
- Place all ingredients into Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Vent immediately. Enjoy!