Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Sit back, relax, and let our Instant Pot do the work. This chili is perfect for busy weeknights or any time you need a comforting meal in minutes.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 1 sm onion diced
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 15.5oz can beans - your choice drained and rinsed
- 1 4oz can fire roasted chilis
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomato
- 1 c water
- Turn on Instant Pot to sauté setting.
- Crumble ground beef into Instant Pot and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onions, garlic paste, spices (including salt and pepper) sauté for an additional minute.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir to combine.
- Place lid on and put Instant Pot on chili/bean setting for 20 minutes. Meat may still be raw at this point, this is fine no need to fully cook before switching to chili/bean setting.
- Be Careful, when releasing the steam valve before opening.
- Serve right from the Instant Pot with your favorite chili toppings: cheddar cheese, scallions, sour cream. Great for meal prep!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.