Last Updated on July 7, 2021
Frittatas are not only one of the tastiest treats to feature at a brunch or breakfast, but the ones featured in this recipe are also easy to make and, best of all, snackable.
Using a muffin pan, these frittatas can be made in a number of different ways. Try a couple with sausage, chives, and broccoli, a few with cheese, peppers, and bacon, and finish the tray off with a mushroom, tomato, and ham version.
Best of all, this recipe utilizes any leftovers (ham, veggies) you may have in the refrigerator.
Put these on the breakfast table on any given Sunday morning and watch them disappear.
- 1 dz eggs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Add-Ins of Your Choice
- cooked ButcherBox breakfast sausage
- cooked ButcherBox bacon chopped
- broccoli (steamed or raw) rough chop
- red peppers (sautéed or raw) small dice
- cherry tomatoes halved
- mushrooms (sautéed) sliced
- shredded cheese (your choice) optional
- chives minced, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a non-stick muffin pan; set aside.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper. For a richer egg base add a ½ cup cream or milk.
- Fill muffin pan with suggested or any of your favorite egg add-ins. Here you can fill each muffin well with as much or as little veggies/meat/cheese you want.
- Transfer egg base to a liquid measureing cup for easy pour. Slowly pour eggs into muffin wells so it doesn't overflow. Depending on how much you filled the wells with add-ins you may have more or less egg base leftover. We filled ours up half-way.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until egg has set. Let cool 3 minutes, remove from muffin pan and serve.Chef Tip: These are great for meal prep for the week...easy grab and go breakfast; plus this is a great way to use up any leftover veggies or cooked meat.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.