Keep this recipe close – it uses easy-to-find ingredients (that you may already have on hand!) to quickly deliver perfectly cooked chops with a glorious pan sauce.
- 2 pkg ButcherBox Pork Chop, bnls / bone-in if bone-in: 4 pkg
- 1 lemon sliced ¼” thick
- ½ c lemon juice
- ¼ c honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp rosemary finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix kosher salt and black pepper together and season both sides of pork chops.
- Preheat sauté pan on medium heat, and add ghee. Once ghee is melted, sauté both sides pork chops for 5 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic, rosemary and lemon slices for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with lemon juice and honey, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Return pork chops and any liquid from resting period to sauté pan. Baste chops for 3 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part reads 145°F.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!