Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Keep this recipe close – it uses easy-to-find ingredients (that you may already have on hand!) to quickly deliver perfectly cooked chops with a glorious pan sauce.
- 2 pkg ButcherBox Pork Chop, bnls / bone-in if bone-in: 4 pkg
- 1 lemon sliced ¼” thick
- ½ c lemon juice
- ¼ c honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp rosemary finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix kosher salt and black pepper together and season both sides of pork chops.
- Preheat sauté pan on medium heat, and add ghee. Once ghee is melted, sauté both sides pork chops for 5 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic, rosemary and lemon slices for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with lemon juice and honey, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Return pork chops and any liquid from resting period to sauté pan. Baste chops for 3 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part reads 145°F.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.