One of the easiest pork chop recipes ever. Honey and lemon is always a popular combination, and bring out the sweetness of our heritage breed pork, while cutting through the delicious fat. Make this on any hectic weeknight, or just a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Honey Lemon Pork ChopsPrint Pin
- 2 pkg ButcherBox Pork Chop, bnls / bone-in if bone-in: 4 pkg
- 1 lemon sliced ¼” thick
- ½ c lemon juice
- ¼ c honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp rosemary finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix kosher salt and black pepper together and season both sides of pork chops.
- Preheat sauté pan on medium heat, and add ghee. Once ghee is melted, sauté both sides pork chops for 5 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic, rosemary and lemon slices for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with lemon juice and honey, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Return pork chops and any liquid from resting period to sauté pan. Baste chops for 3 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part reads 145°F.