We love a chicken recipe that uses a white wine marinade! The eternal fear of cooks everywhere is dry chicken breast, so here’s an easy weeknight meal that’ll ensure tender, juicy chicken. This one uses Italian flavors and white wine that you can sip on during dinner too! Serve with a simple side of broccoli and brown rice. Or perhaps the perfect match of White Bean Bacon Salad? If you’re meal prepping, just portion them out into containers at the end and you’ve got your easy chicken dish for the week.
Herb and White Wine Marinated Chicken Breasts for Meal PrepPrint Pin
- 6 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breasts, bnls / sknls
- 2 c white wine
- 1 c avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley roughly chopped
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- Mix all ingredients for marinade in a plastic container. Add chicken and massage, then cover and refrigerate for 2 hours - overnight.
- Preheat a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove chicken and discard excess marinade. Pat chicken breasts dry and season chicken with more kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place ghee to hot pan and sear chicken breast for 4 minutes on each side. To get a good golden-brown sear, don't overcrowd the skillet, and cook in two rounds if necessary.
- Place seared chicken on a baking sheet and put in oven for 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°F when inserted into thickest part of the chicken breast.
- For meal prep, let chicken cool fully before portioning into meal prep containers. Happy eating!