Last Updated on December 12, 2019
Nothing beats coming home to the smell of a comforting, filling soup – especially when all you have to do is pop the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Premium Steak Tips or Sirloin Steak Tips
- ¾ c wild rice blend
- 1 32 oz carton beef stock
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 ea carrots ¼” slice
- 2 ea stalks celery ¼” slice
- 1 c green beans cut into ¼” pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 7 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 ea bay leaf
- Place all ingredients in slow-cooker. Stir, cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours. Remove thyme stems before serving. Enjoy!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.