Nothing beats coming home to the smell of a comforting, filling soup – especially when all you have to do is pop the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Premium Steak Tips or Sirloin Steak Tips
- ¾ c wild rice blend
- 1 32 oz carton beef stock
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 ea carrots ¼” slice
- 2 ea stalks celery ¼” slice
- 1 c green beans cut into ¼” pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 7 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 ea bay leaf
- Place all ingredients in slow-cooker. Stir, cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours. Remove thyme stems before serving. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!