There’s no need to order takeout when you can whip this up in less than 30 minutes. This flavorful combination of ground pork, fluffy scrambled eggs, carmelized onions and crispy rice is something the whole family can agree on. Plus, this recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and heavy on the vegetables.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Pork
- 2 c cooked rice day old works best
- 2 ea carrots peeled and grated
- 1 c peas, frozen
- 1 sm onion julienned
- 2 Tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 3 ea eggs whisked
- ⅛ c avocado oil
- Heat a large skillet or wok on high heat. Once smoke starts to appear add avocado oil. Let the oil heat up for 2 minutes. Add whisked eggs and quickly scramble. Once fully cooked, remove from pan and set aside on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Using the same skillet or wok (still on high heat), crumble pork into pan. Continuously stir meat. Once 75% is browned add onions, ginger, garlic, coconut aminos and liquid aminos. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, carrots and peas to the skillet. Continuously stir for another 5 minutes or until peas are no longer frozen.
- Finally, add the scrambled eggs, toss together and serve for a quick easy dinner.