Ground Pork Fried RicePrint
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Pork
- 2 c cooked rice day old works best
- 2 ea carrots peeled and grated
- 1 c peas, frozen
- 1 sm onion julienned
- 2 Tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 3 ea eggs whisked
- ⅛ c avocado oil
- Heat a large skillet or wok on high heat. Once smoke starts to appear add avocado oil. Let the oil heat up for 2 minutes. Add whisked eggs and quickly scramble. Once fully cooked, remove from pan and set aside on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Using the same skillet or wok (still on high heat), crumble pork into pan. Continuously stir meat. Once 75% is browned add onions, ginger, garlic, coconut aminos and liquid aminos. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, carrots and peas to the skillet. Continuously stir for another 5 minutes or until peas are no longer frozen.
- Finally, add the scrambled eggs, toss together and serve for a quick easy dinner.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!