Ground beef makes the prep for this dish simple and quick, and the creamy mushroom sauce gets a tang from Greed yogurt. It’s an easy 30-minute meal!
Ground Beef and Wild Mushroom StroganoffPrint Pin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 2 c assorted mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion julienned
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ c beef stock
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat Dutch oven on medium high heat.
- Crumble ground beef into Dutch oven. Sauté for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms, onions, kosher salt and pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent and any liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Add beef stock and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in greek yogurt.
- Serve with noodles, rice, zoodles or with a simple green salad!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!