Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Ground beef makes the prep for this dish simple and quick, and the creamy mushroom sauce gets a tang from Greek yogurt. It’s an easy 30-minute meal!
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 2 c assorted mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion julienned
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ c beef stock
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat Dutch oven on medium high heat.
- Crumble ground beef into Dutch oven. Sauté for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms, onions, kosher salt and pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent and any liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Add beef stock and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in greek yogurt.
- Serve with noodles, rice, zoodles or with a simple green salad!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.