Last Updated on June 29, 2023
- Sweepstakes Period: The Grilling Week Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of ButcherBox OpCo, LLC (“Sponsor”), its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win. Such ineligible persons and the Sponsor are collectively referred to herein as (“Released Parties”). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with Official Rules, including eligibility requirements.
- How To Enter: There are two (2) available methods of entry (“Entry”):
a. Enter by Subscription Box Purchase. Any Member who purchases a subscription box during the month of July will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. The purchase must be made by 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Use of computer programs or any other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited.
b. Enter by mail. To enter the Sweepstakes, if you do not wish to follow the method(s) set forth above, send a 3”x5” card with your first name, last name, complete mailing address, email address, and date of birth, and mail in a hand-addressed stamped envelope, to: ButcherBox OpCo, LLC, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472 ATTN: Sweepstakes. Requests must be postmarked by the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. The person completing the mail-in Entry will be deemed the entrant.Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address, regardless of method of Entry.
- Prize Drawings: There will be one (1) Prize winner selected in a random drawing on or about August 7, 2023, from among all Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of Entries received and are not affected by your choice of entry method. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize.
- Prizes. Grand Prize (1): One (1) PKGo Camp and Tailgate Grilling System (ARV: $449.99 total). Total ARV of all prizes: $449.99.All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility. Prize details not specifically set forth herein are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes in connection with prize, including without limitation, federal, state and local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable, non-assignable, and no substitution or cash redemption is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release within 5 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Potential Prize winners will be notified via email and will be required to confirm their mailing address within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of prize notification or prize may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses and/or voices, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winners release Released Parties from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete Entries. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to bugs, tampering, unauthorized telephone intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the entire or portions of the Sweepstakes and determine the winners in random drawings from among all applicable eligible Entries prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, lost, delayed, received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Governing Law: Any controversy, claim, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement and all matters or issues collateral thereto shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. The undersigned agree and consent that jurisdiction and venue of all matters relating to this Agreement shall be vested exclusively in the federal, state and local courts located within the County of Suffolk and Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Winners’ List: For the names of the winners, available after September 15, 2023, by sending a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ButcherBox OpCo, LLC, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472 ATTN: Sweepstakes. All requests must be received by November 30, 2023.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor is ButcherBox OpCo, LLC, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472.