Take your salmon up a notch by brushing each fillet with butter infused with Peppadew, a South African pepper, while grilling.
Grilled Sockeye Salmon with Peppadew Butter, Asparagus and Charred TomatoesPrint Pin
- 2 ea ButcherBox Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- 1 c unsalted butter room temperature
- ¼ c garlic minced
- ½ c Peppadew juice
- 1 bu parsley chopped
- 1 bu asparagus
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Place butter, parsley and garlic in food processor and blend on high.
- Slowly add Peppadew juice until butter is bright green and juice is fully incorporated. Set aside
- Preheat grill on high heat for at least 10 minutes, until grill grate is extremely hot.
- Season salmon with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Oil grill grate immediately before placing salmon skin-side down on grill.
- Brush salmon with Peppadew butter and grill for 1 minute. Turn salmon 90° and grill for 1 more minute.
- Flip salmon so skin-side is up. Brush with butter, and grill for 1 minute. Remove from grill.
- Rub asparagus and tomatoes with Peppadew butter. Grill for 5 minutes, or until lightly charred
- Remove veggies from grill and season with salt and pepper.
- Save butter in fridge for up to 1 month or well-wrapped in freezer for up to 3 months