It’s grilling season once more! I’m always on the lookout for new, healthy chicken recipes, and was inspired by Primal Kitchen for this one (they create amazing pantry staples using natural, non-processed ingredients). Using the Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette & Marinade to marinate our free-range organic chicken breasts was a no-brainer, with its lemony Mediterranean flavors. It’s a super easy grilled chicken for the summer that pairs with a fresh peach and endive salad that you won’t regret. Turn any leftovers into the best chicken salad ever!
Grilled Greek Marinated Chicken Breast with Peach and Endive SaladPrint Pin
- 4 ea ButcherBox Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 c Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 3 peaches halved
- 1 avocado halved
- 3 heads endive lettuce roughly chopped
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 3 scallions sliced at an angle
- 1 c feta cheese cut into ½” cubes
- 1 ear corn
- ½ c Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Marinate chicken breasts with Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette & Marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F, and preheat grill or grill pan over medium/high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill 2-3 minutes per side. Place on sheet pan and finish in oven, about 10 more minutes.
- Rub corn with oil, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and grill on all sides until lightly browned. Shave corn off cob and set aside.
- Rub grill pan with avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil, then grill peaches and avocado on open side for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and dice into cubes.
- Mix corn, avocado, peaches, scallions, endive, feta and red onion and toss with Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing.
- Serve with chicken breast and enjoy! P.S. The salad gets even better after a day in the fridge, but only add the endive right before serving.