This easy grilled chicken has a Mediterranean vibe thanks to a lemony Primal Kitchen vinaigrette and marinade. The side salad makes use of fresh peaches, feta, and avocado for a great summer meal.
Grilled Greek Marinated Chicken Breast with Peach and Endive SaladPrint Pin
Prep Time: 1 day 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 day 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 ea ButcherBox Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 c Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 3 peaches halved
- 1 avocado halved
- 3 heads endive lettuce roughly chopped
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 3 scallions sliced at an angle
- 1 c feta cheese cut into ½” cubes
- 1 ear corn
- ½ c Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Marinate chicken breasts with Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette & Marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F, and preheat grill or grill pan over medium/high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill 2-3 minutes per side. Place on sheet pan and finish in oven, about 10 more minutes.
- Rub corn with oil, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and grill on all sides until lightly browned. Shave corn off cob and set aside.
- Rub grill pan with avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil, then grill peaches and avocado on open side for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and dice into cubes.
- Mix corn, avocado, peaches, scallions, endive, feta and red onion and toss with Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing.
- Serve with chicken breast and enjoy! P.S. The salad gets even better after a day in the fridge, but only add the endive right before serving.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!