This Greek-inspired bison burger is sure to change burger night for the better. Our recipe calls for the bold flavor of ButcherBox ground bison and a simple tzatziki sauce.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground bison
- ¾ c feta crumbled
- ⅓ c kalamata olives rough chop
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 c plain greek yogurt
- ½ c english cucumber seeded, small dice
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide meat up into 4 - 4 ounce portions. Form into a patties.
- Grill or sear each side for 5 minutes per side. Serve with favorite condiments or simple tzatziki.
- Combines all ingredients together. Serve with greek bison burger.
- When cooking any burger never press down on the patty. This will not make the burger cook faster this will only create a dry burger, you are pressing out all the juices. Yes, you can have a juicy well done burger!
- These can also be formed into meatballs for meal prep.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!