This Greek-inspired bison burger is sure to change burger night for the better. Our recipe calls for the bold flavor of ButcherBox ground bison and a simple tzatziki sauce.
This burger is perfect for a quick lunch as it can be made in 15 minutes (with some prep beforehand).
- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground bison (Substitute: ButcherBox ground beef)
- ¾ c feta crumbled
- ⅓ c kalamata olives rough chop
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 c plain greek yogurt
- ½ c english cucumber seeded, small dice
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide meat up into 4 - 4 ounce portions. Form into a patties.
- Grill or sear each side for 5 minutes per side. Serve with favorite condiments or simple tzatziki.
- Combines all ingredients together. Serve with Greek bison burger.
- If you don't have bison, ground beef also works really well for this recipe.
- When cooking any burger never press down on the patty. This will not make the burger cook faster this will only create a dry burger, you are pressing out all the juices. Yes, you can have a juicy well-done burger!
- This recipe can also easily be used to make meatballs for meal prep.