You only need one pot to make this veggie-filled soup. It’s got unique flavor from fish sauce, bright ginger, and sweet-and-salty gluten-free tamari.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Pork
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2” piece fresh ginger grated
- 1 ea red pepper julienned then cut in half
- 1 small onion medium dice
- 1 c snow peas halved on the bias (diagonal cut)
- 1 3½ oz pkg shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 3 Tbsp mirin or rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp tamari
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 package rice noodles cooked according to directions of package
- 1 32 oz can vegetable or chicken stock
- Preheat Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Crumble ground pork into Dutch oven
- Sauté ground pork until mostly brown (some pink is fine). Add fresh ginger, garlic, onions, red pepper and shiitake mushrooms.
- Sauté for 5 more minutes, stirring continuously.
- Deglaze with mirin or rice vinegar, tamari and fish sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add stock, rice noodles and snow peas. Simmer for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!