Last Updated on August 26, 2022
You only need one pot to make this veggie-filled soup. It’s got unique flavor from fish sauce, bright ginger, and sweet-and-salty gluten-free tamari.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Pork
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2” piece fresh ginger grated
- 1 ea red pepper julienned then cut in half
- 1 small onion medium dice
- 1 c snow peas halved on the bias (diagonal cut)
- 1 3½ oz pkg shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 3 Tbsp mirin or rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp tamari
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 package rice noodles cooked according to directions of package
- 1 32 oz can vegetable or chicken stock
- Preheat Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Crumble ground pork into Dutch oven
- Sauté ground pork until mostly brown (some pink is fine). Add fresh ginger, garlic, onions, red pepper and shiitake mushrooms.
- Sauté for 5 more minutes, stirring continuously.
- Deglaze with mirin or rice vinegar, tamari and fish sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add stock, rice noodles and snow peas. Simmer for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.