Garlic and Lemon Marinated Chicken Breast With Brown Sage ButterPrint Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breast, bnls/sknls
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ea lemon zested
- 1 bu Italian parsley finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 12 leaves sage
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- ½ c chicken stock
- 1 ea lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and marinate chicken for 5 minutes
- Preheat large heavy skillet and add avocado oil. Once oil is hot, sear chicken breastson both sides for 2 minutes per side.
- Add butter and sage leaves, then wait for the butter to turn brown.
- Add chicken stock and place skillet in oven for 5-10 minutes, or until thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken breast reads 165℉.
- Remove skillet from oven. Set chicken breasts aside and put skillet on stovetop on medium heat.
- Reduce liquid by half. Add lemon juice and simmer 1 more minute.
- Pour over chicken breast and enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!