Last Updated on January 21, 2021
Lemon, pepper, and garlic with toasty brown butter and fresh herbs make this chicken breast dinner anything but boring. It’s ready in under 30 minutes and smells incredible the whole time.
- 2 ButcherBox Chicken Breast, boneless/skinless
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 bunch Italian parsley finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 leaves sage
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and marinate chicken for 5 minutes
- Preheat large heavy skillet and add avocado oil. Once oil is hot, sear chicken breastson both sides for 2 minutes per side.
- Add butter and sage leaves, then wait for the butter to turn brown.
- Add chicken stock and place skillet in oven for 5-10 minutes, or until thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken breast reads 165℉.
- Remove skillet from oven. Set chicken breasts aside and put skillet on stovetop on medium heat.
- Reduce liquid by half. Add lemon juice and simmer 1 more minute.
- Pour over chicken breast and enjoy!