Lemon, pepper, and garlic with toasty brown butter and fresh herbs make this chicken breast dinner anything but boring. It’s ready in under 30 minutes and smells incredible the whole time.
- 2 ButcherBox Chicken Breast, boneless/skinless
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 bunch Italian parsley finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 leaves sage
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and marinate chicken for 5 minutes
- Preheat large heavy skillet and add avocado oil. Once oil is hot, sear chicken breastson both sides for 2 minutes per side.
- Add butter and sage leaves, then wait for the butter to turn brown.
- Add chicken stock and place skillet in oven for 5-10 minutes, or until thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken breast reads 165℉.
- Remove skillet from oven. Set chicken breasts aside and put skillet on stovetop on medium heat.
- Reduce liquid by half. Add lemon juice and simmer 1 more minute.
- Pour over chicken breast and enjoy!