Last Updated on August 26, 2022
When meatballs are this quick and easy, there’s no reason not to add them to your favorite pasta dishes, soups, party trays, and more.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 1 c Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ⅓ c parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ c milk
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Shape a heaping tablespoon size of mixture into balls.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet an inch apart and bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve with favorite homemade or jarred marinara and pasta. Great for meal prep!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.