When meatballs are this quick and easy, there’s no reason not to add them to your favorite pasta dishes, soups, party trays, and more.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 1 c Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ⅓ c parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ c milk
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Shape a heaping tablespoon size of mixture into balls.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet an inch apart and bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve with favorite homemade or jarred marinara and pasta. Great for meal prep!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!