What’s better than one way to make deviled eggs?
Three ways to make deviled eggs of course. Try any of these easy recipes for avocado, smoked salmon, or bacon deviled eggs.
- 1 dz eggs hard boiled
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- In a large sauce pot, fully submerge eggs in cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cover with lid. Let eggs sit in covered pot for 12 minutes. Run eggs under cold water to stop carryover cooking.
- Peel eggs and slice in half length wise. Remove yolks, set egg whites to the side. Pulse yolks in a food processor for 5 seconds. If you don't have a food processor you can press the yolk through a fine mesh strainer with a rubber spatula.
- Mix yolks with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Pipe into reserved egg white halves. To jazz up your deviled eggs try one of the add-ins below!
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Omit 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise from yolk base and a quarter of mashed avocado. Top with crumbled bacon for the BB version of green eggs and ham.
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- Add 1-2 slices of minced smoked salmon and ½ teaspoon of finely chopped dill to yolk base.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Add 2-3 slices of crispy minced bacon to yolk base.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!