Last Updated on August 26, 2022
What’s better than one way to make deviled eggs? Three ways to make deviled eggs of course. Try any of these easy recipes for avocado, smoked salmon, or bacon deviled eggs.
- 1 dz eggs hard boiled
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- In a large sauce pot, fully submerge eggs in cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cover with lid. Let eggs sit in covered pot for 12 minutes. Run eggs under cold water to stop carryover cooking.
- Peel eggs and slice in half length wise. Remove yolks, set egg whites to the side. Pulse yolks in a food processor for 5 seconds. If you don't have a food processor you can press the yolk through a fine mesh strainer with a rubber spatula.
- Mix yolks with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Pipe into reserved egg white halves. To jazz up your deviled eggs try one of the add-ins below!
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Omit 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise from yolk base and a quarter of mashed avocado. Top with crumbled bacon for the BB version of green eggs and ham.
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- Add 1-2 slices of minced smoked salmon and ½ teaspoon of finely chopped dill to yolk base.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Add 2-3 slices of crispy minced bacon to yolk base.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.