Go bold with ButcherBox burgers. With a clean, robust taste, these burgers are made with ground beef that has a ratio of 80% meat to 20% fat. As always, our beef is 100% grass-fed and grass-finished. Even your grill will know the difference.
How do you cook up the undisputed symbol of American cuisine? Keep it simple, or load up a cheeseburger with cheddar, BBQ sauce, and pickles. You could even go epic with bacon jam—see our recipe below.
How to Cook ButcherBox Burgers
We have your guide to an ultimate loaded cheeseburger.
Our Favorite Simple Grilled Burger Recipe
Nothing beats a great burger on the grill. Here’s how to master the technique.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Burger Patties
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat grill. If using open flame, wait for flames to die down. Right before grilling, make sure grill surface is extremely hot, then rub it down with an oil-soaked rag – we advise using tongs to hold the rolled-up rag.
- For medium-rare, grill for 4 minutes per side, while rotating 90° every 2 minutes. Keep your meat moving to ensure that it cooks evenly. Remove from grill when meat thermometer inserted into patty reads 120°F.
- Rest for at least 8 minutes. Serve with you favorite burger toppings!