The best way to enjoy spiral ham? With a tasty glaze! All you need are currants, honey, mustard, and our delicious ButcherBox spiral ham of course.
- 1 ButcherBox Spiral Cut Ham
Currant Honey Mustard Glaze
- 1 cup Dijon mustard substitutions: brown mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup currants, rehydrated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small sauce pot combine mustard and honey. Heat to a simmer.
- Place ham cut side down on a baking sheet or roasting pan. Brush with honey mustard and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add rehydrated currants to honey mustard and brush ham one more time and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve ham with remaining glaze as a sauce on the side. Enjoy!