Last Updated on July 7, 2021
The best way to enjoy spiral ham? With a tasty glaze! All you need are currants, honey, mustard, and our delicious ButcherBox spiral ham of course.
- 1 ButcherBox Spiral Cut Ham
Currant Honey Mustard Glaze
- 1 cup Dijon mustard substitutions: brown mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup currants, rehydrated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small sauce pot combine mustard and honey. Heat to a simmer.
- Place ham cut side down on a baking sheet or roasting pan. Brush with honey mustard and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add rehydrated currants to honey mustard and brush ham one more time and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve ham with remaining glaze as a sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Chef Notes: To rehydrate currants simply cover with hot water and let them soak for 7-10 minutes, drain and they are ready to use.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.