Last Updated on June 9, 2021
This corned beef brisket burnt ends recipe will get you deliciously fall-apart morsels of barbecue brisket in a few hours of slow cooking. Though not the traditional all-day smoked burnt ends you’d find at a Texas BBQ, this hack is a quick and easy way to get a taste of barbecue at home.
- 1 ButcherBox Corned Beef Brisket
- 1 spice packet (included with BB corned beef)
- 1 Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce packet (Alt: You can use 5 ounces of your preferred BBQ sauce.)
- 2 cups Guinness (Alt: You can use any other stout or dark beer.)
- Add the brisket, spice packet, Guinness, and half of the BBQ sauce packet to crockpot and cook on high for 5 hours. (Reserve the other half of the BBQ sauce for later.)
- Once corned beef is fork-tender, keep in crockpot on warm for 30 minutes.
- Remove from crockpot and cut into cubes.
- Preheat nonstick sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add corned beef, 1 cup of liquid from crockpot, and remaining BBQ sauce.
- Simmer until liquid is nearly gone. Serve with your fave BBQ fixings.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!