This corned beef brisket burnt ends recipe will get you deliciously fall-apart morsels of barbecue brisket in a few hours of slow cooking. Though not the traditional all-day smoked burnt ends you’d find at a Texas BBQ, this hack is a quick and easy way to get a taste of barbecue at home.
Braised Corned Beef Burnt Ends
- 1 ButcherBox Corned Beef Brisket
- 1 spice packet (included with BB corned beef)
- 1½ cups BBQ sauce
- 2 cups Guinness (Alt: You can use any other stout or dark beer)
- Add all ingredients (except a half cup of the BBQ sauce to use later) to crockpot and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Once corned beef is fork-tender, keep in crockpot on warm for 30 minutes.
- Remove from crockpot and cut into cubes.
- Preheat nonstick sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add corned beef, one cup of liquid from crockpot, and remaining BBQ sauce.
- Simmer until liquid is nearly gone. Serve with your fave BBQ fixings.