Slow-cooker pork loin makes a great dinner or easy meal prep for the week. The veggies cook in the chipotle-orange-tomato sauce and soak in tons of flavor.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Center Cut Pork Loin Roast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ c orange juice
- 2 Tbsp chipotle with adobo chopped
- 3 ea oranges cut into wedges
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes strained
- 2 ea sweet potatoes peeled, large dice
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 12 oz pkg green beans snipped
- Pat pork loin dry with paper towel. Rub with minced garlic, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat sautè pan. Once hot, add olive oil and sear pork loin on all sides for 3 minutes.
- Place sweet potatoes in bottom of slow-cooker.
- Place seared pork loin on top of sweet potatoes.
- Mix together orange juice, orange wedges, diced tomatoes, chipotle peppers and adobo in a small bowl, then pour over pork loin.
- Cook for 4 hours on low setting. Remove pork loin and let rest on sheet pan with wire rack.
- Add green beans to slow cooker and cook on low setting for 5 minutes.
- Once green beans are tender, remove from slow-cooker and serve with sliced pork loin. Enjoy!