Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Slow-cooker pork loin makes a great dinner or easy meal prep for the week. The veggies cook in the chipotle-orange-tomato sauce and soak in tons of flavor.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Center Cut Pork Loin Roast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ c orange juice
- 2 Tbsp chipotle with adobo chopped
- 3 ea oranges cut into wedges
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes strained
- 2 ea sweet potatoes peeled, large dice
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 12 oz pkg green beans snipped
- Pat pork loin dry with paper towel. Rub with minced garlic, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat sautè pan. Once hot, add olive oil and sear pork loin on all sides for 3 minutes.
- Place sweet potatoes in bottom of slow-cooker.
- Place seared pork loin on top of sweet potatoes.
- Mix together orange juice, orange wedges, diced tomatoes, chipotle peppers and adobo in a small bowl, then pour over pork loin.
- Cook for 4 hours on low setting. Remove pork loin and let rest on sheet pan with wire rack.
- Add green beans to slow cooker and cook on low setting for 5 minutes.
- Once green beans are tender, remove from slow-cooker and serve with sliced pork loin. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.