Last Updated on August 26, 2022
This non-traditional meatloaf is filled with warm, smoky spices and topped with nutty Manchego cheese.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 1 red pepper small dice
- 1 medium onion small dice
- 1½ c manchego cheese grated
- 2 ea eggs
- ½ c milk
- ½ c bread crumbs
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together, except for a ½ cup of the manchego cheese. Mold meat into a loaf on a baking sheet lined with parchement paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes then top with the rest of the manchego cheese and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Let rest 5-8 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.