This soup has simple, clean flavors, and most of the cooking time is an unattended simmer. It’s great when you don’t have a lot of hands-on time to cook!
- 6 ea ButcherBox Chicken Tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion small diced
- 2 ea carrots ¼” slices
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ bunch kale stems removed and roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 48 oz carton chicken stock
- Preheat Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Add oil to Dutch oven. Sauté chicken, onions, garlic, carrots, oregano, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper until onions are transparent.
- Deglaze with lemon juice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add kale, cannellini beans and chicken stock. Cover and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes. Enjoy!