Last Updated on August 26, 2022
This soup has simple, clean flavors, and most of the cooking time is an unattended simmer. It’s great when you don’t have a lot of hands-on time to cook!
- 6 ea ButcherBox Chicken Tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion small diced
- 2 ea carrots ¼” slices
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ bunch kale stems removed and roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 48 oz carton chicken stock
- Preheat Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Add oil to Dutch oven. Sauté chicken, onions, garlic, carrots, oregano, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper until onions are transparent.
- Deglaze with lemon juice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add kale, cannellini beans and chicken stock. Cover and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.