Last Updated on September 22, 2021
This easy recipe has delicious coulotte with chimichurri sauce on the table in under 30 minutes. Grab your faithful cast-iron and get cooking!
Originating from Argentina and a specialty of Uruguay, chimichurri is an uncooked, parsley-based sauce that’s often served alongside grilled meat.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Coulotte/Top Sirloin Cap
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil preferred oil: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar approximate
- parsley handful
- cilantro handful
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Season meat with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Put oil in skillet and pre-heat skillet on stovetop. Make sure the skillet is hot. Place meat with the fat cap side down and let it sear for 2 - 3 minutes without moving it.
- Turn meat and place skillet in the oven and cook for 15 minutes until meat has reached 120°F. Let meat rest on a counter top.
- Discard some of the oil and reserve for later. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Be sure not to burn your garlic.
- Deglaze the pan with vinegar. Follow with adding butter and herbs, and then plac the meat back in the pan.
- Baste the meat with sauce by leaning the pan to one side and letting the juices slide to one side and spoon the liquid on to the meat.
- After 2 minutes, take your meat out of the pan and slice against the grain.