Last Updated on September 8, 2022
We asked some of our members to share their favorite homemade recipes. We hope you enjoy ButcherBox member Kathleen’s Baked Lemon Salmon.
Baked Lemon SalmonPrint
- 2 ButcherBox Wild-Caught Salmon Filets
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped and divided
- 6 cloves garlic chopped and divided
- 1 onion sliced
- drizzle of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes optional
Panko Bread Crumb Topping:
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 TSP Italian seasoning
- 1/2 TSP garlic & onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Panko Crumb Topping:
- Heat oil on medium and add below ingredients. Toss around for 5-8 minutes or until bread crumbs are brown.
For the Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400. In an oven safe dish, add salmon and top with juice of 1/2 lemon and its zest, 1 tablespoon of the parsley, 2 cloves of the garlic, drizzle of oil and a few cracks of salt and pepper. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet sauté onions, garlic and tomatoes in a drizzle of olive oil. Cook until fragrant and the tomatoes start to give off their juices, about 5-8 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Boil pasta of choice, and reserve a 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Add pasta to the skillet with the remaining parsley, juice of 1/2 lemon and pasta water. Toss around for a few minutes and plate.
- Add bread crumbs as your pasta topping and top with baked salmon.