Autumn Leftover Turkey Stir-FryPrint Pin
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 3 c ButcherBox Turkey leftovers medium dice
- 5 c cabbage shredded
- 1 small onion julienned
- 1 ea acorn squash medium dice
- ½ c dried cranberries
- ½ c pecans chopped
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ tsp Chinese five-spice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ c tamari
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 bu scallions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss acorn squash, Chinese five-spice, salt, pepper and 1 Tbsp avocado oil in a large bowl. Spread out evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat large skillet over medium-high heat, and add remaining avocado oil.
- Sauté onions and half of the cabbage, cooking for 3 minutes or until cabbage wilts a little then add the rest of the cabbage and sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients including roasted acorn squash and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!