- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground pork
- 1 tsp ground anise seed
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly, your clean hands or glove covered hands work best.
- Cook immediately or store raw in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- A finely minced jalapeño pepper can replace the red curry paste. Mince the jalapeño pepper with the seeds if you want a spicy sausage.
- Ground fennel seed can be subsituted for the ground anise seed.
- Any soy sauce substitute can be used: liquid aminos or tamari.
- We have omitted kosher salt in this recipe since fish sauce and soy sauce tend to be on the salty side. Season with kosher salt to taste if you choose to.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!