A jam-like apricot glaze is the perfect topping to a spiral cut ham. This sweet and simple ham is a great centerpiece to your holiday table.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Spiral Cut Ham
- 3 c apricot nectar
- ½ c dried apricots
- ½ c whole grain mustard
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine apricot nectar and dried apricots in a saucepan. Reduce by half on medium heat, approximately 10 minutes.
- After apricot mixture has reduced, pour into a food processor or blender with whole grain mustard. Blend until it resembles apricot jam, approximately 2 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of glaze and spread the rest on the spiral cut ham. Place glazed ham cut side down on a baking sheet or roasting pan and bake for 40-50 minutes. Since the ham is already fully cooked, the internal temperature needs to be 140℉ before eating. Figure 10 minutes per pound.
- Slice and serve with reserved apricot mustard. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!