Last Updated on February 19, 2020
A jam-like apricot glaze is the perfect topping to a spiral cut ham. This sweet and simple ham is a great centerpiece to your holiday table.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Spiral Cut Ham
- 3 c apricot nectar
- ½ c dried apricots
- ½ c whole grain mustard
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine apricot nectar and dried apricots in a saucepan. Reduce by half on medium heat, approximately 10 minutes.
- After apricot mixture has reduced, pour into a food processor or blender with whole grain mustard. Blend until it resembles apricot jam, approximately 2 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of glaze and spread the rest on the spiral cut ham. Place glazed ham cut side down on a baking sheet or roasting pan and bake for 40-50 minutes. Since the ham is already fully cooked, the internal temperature needs to be 140℉ before eating. Figure 10 minutes per pound.
- Slice and serve with reserved apricot mustard. Enjoy!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.