Last Updated on December 9, 2019
Pear, rosemary, and bacon are the flavor nuances in this gin cocktail. Serve it icy cold with a sweet-spiced rim.
Rosemary Bacon Simple Syrup - yield: 2 cups
- 4 slices ButcherBox Bacon cooked until crispy, crumbled
- 2 slices pear
- 1 tsp whole blackpeppercorns
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 c turbino sugar
- 1 c water
Appearances are Everything Cocktail
- 2 oz gin
- 2 oz pear nectar
- 2 oz Rosemary Bacon Simple Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz hard pear cider
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 wedge of lemon
Rosemary Bacon Simple Syrup
- Mix all simple syrup ingredients in sauce pot and brng to a simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and chill.
- Combine all ingredients excluding lemon wedge together. Place mixture on plate. Use the lemon wedge to moisten the rim of a chilled glass, dip rim intio spice mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker combine ice, gin, simple syrup, pear nectar and lemon juice. Shake vigorously, strain into a chilled spice rimmed glass. Top with hard pear cider and enjoy!